Steel braided brake hose in your wanted size (custom made) including part certificate:
Please measure the length of the cable for ring connections up to the middle of the ring (or up to the specification in the connection drawing) and for screw connections up to the end of the connection.
All Connections (Fittings) can be rotated! This enables simple assembly without Twist. Detailed installation instructions are included.
- Rotatable connections
- Ready to assemble & precisely fitting
- With technical report (part certificate)
- Exact pressure point
- Can be used with all brake fluids and mineral oil
- Best dosability
- Less leverage
- Shorter braking distance
- Safe against marten bites
- Extremely resistant
- Almost unlimited shelf life
- Excellent service
Scope of delivery:
Redy-to-install flexible steel hose, precisely fitting according to your specifications with seals
Note on specifying connection colors:
Screw connections are usually made of stainless steel and no further surfaces are treated and are always delivered in stainless steel silver - even if a different color choice has been made for the connections. Ring connections are always supplied according to the color specification.
Do you want other connections?
We would be happy to manufacture the steel flex hose with other connections and thread pitches. We have a huge selection. Please send us a message about this.
Note on shipping:
Steel flex hoses are sent directly from the manufacturer.
The steel braided line gives your vehicle the best possible brake dosage. The exact pressure point will inspire you and is not only an advantage for sporty drivers, but also brings noticeably more safety!
- Fertigung nach internationaler EG-Richtlinien
- Erfüllt US Norm FMVSS 106 und DOT
- Hochfeste Aluminium- und Edelstahlanschlüsse
- Stahlgewebe auf Wunsch kunstoffummantelt
- Original TEFLON® Innenseele (PTFE)
- Zugfestigkeit über 240 Kp
- Berstdruck 966 bar
- Minimaler Biegeradius 38mm
- Durchmesser 3,2 x 6,2
- Nicht entflammbar
- Betriebstemperatur -70°C bis + 200°C